|resources:||Home Mailing List Installation Source Code Description and Screenshots|
- Add Senders/Recipients as Cards -Adds the senders or recipients of all selected messages to the address book, presenting a dialogue window for each sender to allow customization.
- Add Senders/Recipients as List -Adds the senders or recipients of all selected messages to the address book to a new Mailing List entry. Further, since mailing list entries are really Address Book subdirectories, will add the recipients to the main address book, as well.
College has a way of getting in the way of development - but a new version of addressContext has finally been posted. Thanks tons to Francois for helping me test out the new remove-duplicates feature. New in this version:
- addressContext is fully localizable now
- Automatic removal of duplicate entries
- Large-list optimization (though lists over 2000 emails still might take a minute or so)
- Minor bug fixes
- Thunderbird 1.0 compatibility
- Make addressContext hook into the Thunderbird new card/list dialogues, instead of using its own copy - so that new versions of Thunderbird (theoretically) won't break aC.
- "Add to current list" rather than always having to create a new one
- Visual display of progression when adding large lists, to avoid an apparent Thunderbird hang when aC is working