|resources:||Home Mailing List Installation Source Code Description and Screenshots|
Latest version(right click and save) - addressContext 0.6
- addressContext is fully localizable now
- Automatic removal of duplicate entries
- Large-list optimization (though lists over 2000 emails still might take a minute or so
- Minor bug fixes
- Thunderbird 1.0 compatibility
- Massive code cleanup (trying to bring it in line with the mozilla code guidelines)
- Thunderbird 0.7 compatibility - new Extension Manager format.
- addressContext is now its own sub-menu, with less clutter on the context menu
- Eliminated extraneous whitespace character when adding a new Sender
- Fixed bug where names with quotes would not get added properly when added to a mailing list
- Made the new address book card windows modal - avoids window spammage
- Two new options - add senders as mailing list, add recipients as cards
Though this version has theoretical backwards compatibility to older Thunderbird versions (pre-0.7), I have not been able to test this. Please drop me a note through the mailing list if it does not work on older versions. You could also try the older 0.3 version.